Monday, July 16, 2018

Team Kenya - Monday - Phil

First of all - sorry my Sunday post got sent twice!  I'm not sure how that happened!

Today I taught my lesson on The Fall into Sin (Corruption) to each of the 3 different levels of students - Pre-K and K, middle (1-4) and older (5-8).  It was interesting to see how the younger two groups needed a translator but the older children didn't.  They were all great at listening and learning about my lesson on how, even though mankind sinned in the Garden of Eden and still sins to this day, our God is a God of love, patience, and grace.  He promised to Adam and Eve that a Savior would come - that promise and every other promise of God has come true!
It is sad to think that tomorrow is our last day in Etago! 🙁 Then Wednesday is a travel day to Moi's Bridge where we will teach again on Th,F, and M.

In Christ,
Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment