Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Team Zambia - Dani

We taught at our last school on Friday, but we have had many opportunities since then to see wonderful examples of God's power and grace. On Saturday, we went on a safari and saw animals that we had never seen before. . . we were face-to-face with rhinos! When I saw zebras, I couldn't help but think about how much fun God must have had designing them.

Sunday morning began with a lovely church service at the place where we were staying. (The congregation in Livingstone is hoping to buy land for a church soon, so please add that to your prayer lists.) Sunday afternoon brought us to Victoria Falls which was SUCH a beautiful sight. It is one of those places that reminds me how big God is and how small I am. But still He loves me.

Keep us in your prayers as this trip wraps up. We've taught at 23 schools and although the teaching is over, we will need our health for our travels back to the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment